To get this look follow steps below
1) This time I used a cream base product which is known for its longer stay. So I did not need to use a primer. Using a blending flat brush I blended the base using small circular motions
2) Using light shade concealer I dabbed it under my eyes, bridge of my nose, cupid bow, center of my forehead and chin and blend with the same blending brush
3) I set my concealer using translucent powder & then I move to my bronzer dusting it under my cheekbone, sides of my forehead, temples of my face, jawline and sides of my nose using a contouring angled brush. Blended it well. I then used blusher on apples of my cheeks in Coral shade
4) Than taking a brown brow pencil I have filled in my eyebrows. Then I lined up my upper lashline with black eye pencil. Then taking a smudger brush I smudged it to give that smokey eye look, since I did not use eye-shadow for this look. Then taking the black eye-shadow sweeped it under my lower lashline just to deepen the black liner on my waterline. Then applied pair of false eyelashes and stroked with mascara
5) Then I used a beige lip gloss for my lips. Later used a nice shade of shimmer taking my fan brush I just highlighted the parts where I used my concealer. Just to give that dewy finish
Tracy is a makeup artist based out of Goa, She specializes in fashion and bridal makeup. She is a guest blogger at The Glam Doll and posts makeup tutorials.
Make sure you become a part of The Glam Doll Community by signing in here.