Hello fashionista, meet Tracy, a gorgeous damsel from Goa who is starting off in the fashion industry as a MUA. She specialises in fashion and bridal makeup. Today she joins The Glam Doll to suggest you a simple way to do your makeup. You can try the look and share photographs in case you are able to duplicate this look. Happy reading!
Hi, I am Tracy and today I shall tell you how to get this look. Just follow the few simple steps below and you are ready to go!
1) Start off by using a primer as base.
2) Than dab foundation and blend by using a blending sponge.
3) Use concealer cum highlighter under the eyes, bridge of your nose, center of forehead, cupid bow, chin and above the brows. And blend it again
4) Than set the look with translucent powder
5) Using a nude eye-shadow pallet pick the color champagne and peach, mix it together and use it on the eye lids. Taking a warm brown sweep it into the crease line and outer corner and blended it together. Taking the shimmery highlighter sweep it right on the inner corners of the eyes and under the eyebrows.
6) Using eyebrow pencil fill in the eyebrows.
7) Draw a thin line on your upper lash line using black eye pencil. Using smudger brush smudge it all to give that nice soft finish and the remaining sweep under the lower lash line till half way outer corner. Using the same champagne and peach shadow take it and sweep close to your lower lash line joining the inner corner and the black half way liner add up the white pencil on your waterline. Curl your eyelashes, give light stroke of mascara and add up the false eyelashes (totally optional) like I did. Than stroke up the mascara through your lashes to give it natural look.
8) Using the bronzer just bronze onto the contours of your face to give that suntanned took and enhance your facial features.
9) Add up some blush to apples of your cheeks and use a lip liner to line your lips and then fill in using a pinkish nude lipstick.
10) Set with the setting spray so that your makeup stays on for long.
About Tracy:Tracy is a makeup artist based out of Goa, She specializes in fashion and bridal makeup. She is a guest blogger at The Glam Doll and posts about makeup tutorials.
Make sure you become a part of The Glam Doll Community by signing in here.